Play the game
The single player version can be found here - Link to singleplayer.
The Multiplayer version can be found here - Link to multiplayer.
- Block game is a simple block puzzle game where you insert blocks of different shapes and try to fill rows.
- Every 25 seconds the board will shake itself up by either, flipping the board, leaning the board left or right, jumbling the rows, mirroring the board or selecting a new piece.
- Every time the user gets a row filled with blocks the row is deleted and 1 point is added to the score.
- Each row after the deleted row shifts downward.
- You can either play the game by yourself in single player or you and anyone else in the world can play together in a multiplayer verison.
- You can submit your score of your game if it is equal or greater than 3 and check out the highscores in the highscores page.
- Use keys a and d to move the current block that is dropping left or right respectively.
- Use s key to move the current block down twice as fast
- Use the space key to move the current block all the way down NOTE: Blocked in multiplayer version.
- Use the e key to rotate the block around
The site was created by Tom Bowyer. Information about him can be found here - Like to main website. With the github repository found here - Link to github repository.